Issue in ACPI parsing code

Alexander Boettcher alexander.boettcher at ...1...
Thu Feb 11 09:24:03 CET 2016

Hello,

On 09.02.2016 19:37, Tomasz Gajewski wrote:
> I've found a problem in acpi.cc that caused not parsing acpi tables
> properly on my pc. The problem is that there is an incomplete check for
> usability of xsdt table. According to some documentation on the net
> value 0 in revision entry in rsdp means that this is acpi 1.0 and xsdt
> table is not available but this was not checked.

thanks for your findings. Please open at github [0] a issue report, so
that your patch can be added to genode/master (see also [1]).

Cheers,

Alex.

[0] http://github.com/genodelabs/genode/issues
[1] http://www.genode.org/community/contributions