AHCI driver problem

Alexander Boettcher alexander.boettcher at ...1...
Thu Feb 4 11:55:26 CET 2016

Hello,

On 04.02.2016 11:23, Igor wrote:
> 03.02.2016, 18:52, "Igor" <freescalereg at ...129...>:
>> Environment:
>> Genode: 15.11
>> MB: ASUS Sabertooth Z87
>>
>> Driver successfully finds my HD, creates appropriate ATA_driver, and that's all. With verbose messages turning on all went ok but it's impossible to work normally in that mode.

may you please use the current Genode master branch instead of 15.11
release and add following patch [0]. ([1] may also be of interest to you
- seems you don't have IOMMU support in your CPU). Does this help ?

Cheers,

Alex.

[0]
https://github.com/alex-ab/genode/commit/af5617aba7a18b3b107d363dd1b60095c526537d