Running Ubuntu Snappy under Genode on a SnickerDoodle..?

Peter Lindener lindener.peter at ...9...
Tue Feb 2 23:43:07 CET 2016

    It's encouraging to find that Genode already provides some support for
the Zynq_7000 ARM/FPGA SOC..

   I gather SnickerDoodle <http://krtkl.com/> (I will be Alpha testing),
supports Ubuntu Snappy booted from an SD card out of the box
<https://www.crowdsupply.com/krtkl/snickerdoodle/updates/1992>...

My dream here is that Ubuntu Snappy might run under Genode, along side the
more real-time oriented I/O and control process..  (that I would not trust
to run within Snappy).... that is:I would like the benefits of both Genode,
and a mainstream IOT orientated Linux distribution (that someday I hope
will become BSD centric )

  thus, I write asking for advice as to how I might best get all of these
OS parts to play nicely together...and if anyone else has a similar
interest for Genode's future directions.

   -Peter