Updating Genode's license to AGPLv3 + open-source linking clause

Nobody III hungryninja101 at ...9...
Sat Dec 17 09:44:46 CET 2016

Am I correct that software that doesn't link directly to any AGPLv3 code
(e.g. code that just uses libc) is okay to have proprietary licenses? That
seems to be the logical interpretation, and probably the most beneficial,
as it wouldn't discourage companies from porting their software to Genode.