Listing a directory using the file system session

Martijn Verschoor verschoor at ...434...
Fri Dec 16 12:18:21 CET 2016

Dear Genode community,

Christian, Emery, NobodyIII, thanks for your suggestions.

I see the benefit for using the VFS library, but for the component I’m working on right now, using a file system session directly is more appropriate. Therefore I implemented the functionality of listing the directory entries similar to the dirent() implementation for VFS as hinted by Christian. This works like a charm.

Met vriendelijke groet / kind regards,

Martijn Verschoor

Cyber Security Labs B.V. | Gooimeer 6-31 | 1411 DD Naarden | The Netherlands
+31 35 631 3253 (office) |  +31 616 014 087 (mobile)