Listing a directory using the file system session

Martijn Verschoor verschoor at ...434...
Thu Dec 15 13:42:45 CET 2016

Dear Genode community,

I’m looking for a way to list the files (nodes) in a directory using a file system session. Amongst other, I studied the File_system::Session and file_system/utils.h but cannot find a hook to get started. I see that reading the directory nodes is supported -> this returns the Directory_entry struct with information about the directory itself, but not about the nodes the directory contains (right?). Is there a way retrieve the latter?

Any help is appreciated!

Met vriendelijke groet / kind regards,

Martijn Verschoor

Cyber Security Labs B.V. | Gooimeer 6-31 | 1411 DD Naarden | The Netherlands
+31 35 631 3253 (office) |  +31 616 014 087 (mobile)