porting python in tz_vmm demo

Alexander Boettcher alexander.boettcher at ...1...
Mon Aug 1 14:54:18 CEST 2016

Hello,

On 29.07.2016 01:09, Abhay Amala wrote:
> interpreter works fine now but I don't understand what is "*int
> _sigaction(int, const sigaction*, sigaction*): _sigaction not implemented*"
> message? Does anyone have any idea? Thanks in advance for your answers.
>
> [init -> test-python] int _sigaction(int, const sigaction*, sigaction*):
> _sigaction not implemented

some code in python _probably_ calls the libc signal() function which
calls in our ported libc _sigaction().

The function is, as written, not implemented - that means everything
which requires signal support in python will not work.

Alex.