Is Foasco+Genode support sched_yield()?

yang.wei9 at ...421... yang.wei9 at ...421...
Wed Apr 20 05:53:30 CEST 2016

Hi, all

I use genode-16.02.tar.bz2 and prepare as follow.
make -C repos/base-foc/ prepare
./tool/ports/prepare_port libc

Then compile run/thread, it works well.
./tool/create_builddir foc_x86_64 BUILD
make -C build_foc_x86_64/ run/thread

I need call sched_yield() in this demo, but it dose not work. Is libc
support sched_yield() on Fiasco+Genode? How can I use sched_yield()?

int main(): transferred 111 MB to init
int main(): --- init created, waiting for exit condition ---
[init -> test-pthread] int sched_yield(): sched_yield not implemented
ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this mail (and any attachment transmitted herewith) is privileged and confidential and is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s).  If you are not an intended recipient, any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other dissemination or use of the information contained is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this mail in error, please delete it and notify us immediately.