run/noux_vim yields black SDL window on linux_x86

Alexander Senier alex at ...331...
Thu Sep 17 16:23:46 CEST 2015

I can confirm that that routing changes do NOT solve the problem on
Debian, I does however solve it on Nova/x86_32. I can live with that as
an experimentation platform, but maybe the Linux issue is worth
investigating. If you need me to try anything out, don't hesitate to get
in touch with me.

Cheers,
Alex