Reg : Problem calling user defined function from a thread

kiran kumar kiran.akipogu at ...9...
Wed Sep 16 08:23:22 CEST 2015

Hello Christian Helmuth,

     Thanks for reply , the issue got resolved after increasing the
stack size of thread, sorry for the trouble.

Thanks,
A.Kiran

On Tue, Sep 15, 2015 at 5:58 PM, Christian Helmuth
<christian.helmuth at ...1...> wrote:
> Hello Kumar,
>
> On Tue, Sep 15, 2015 at 09:43:33AM +0530, kiran kumar wrote:
>>        I have a created simple shared library xyz.so. In that library
>> I am starting  thread (t) and from that thread (t) I am trying to call
>> a user defined function (fun), but after calling fun from t , the
>> process stops executing. Can anyone please tell me how to resolve.
>
> Does it work if you link xyz statically? Could you provide a log file?
> Which platform are you using?
>
> Regards
> --
> Christian Helmuth