Problem running the demo

Christian Helmuth christian.helmuth at ...1...
Thu Sep 10 20:12:51 CEST 2015

Hello João,

On Thu, Sep 10, 2015 at 06:13:31PM +0100, João Rocheteau Ramos wrote:
> Build on i.MX53 QSB? I didn't understand.

I was referring to the following sentence in your last email

> I'm using an Ubuntu demo image on the Freescale I.MX53 QSB, provided
> by Freescale.

To make myself clear I'll try to rephrase what I wrote before: Which
is the host machine your running the Ubuntu demo image, Genode build
system resp. tool_chain script on? Is it the mentioned Freescale
i.MX53 QSB or a x86-PC?

Additionally, what is the build target you're using in the 'build.lx'
directory? Is it perhaps linux_arm or linux_x86?

The background of my questions is that I doubt you'll succeed building
the tool chain on the QSB because of its limited resources.
Unfortunately, it's also not possible to use our provided tool-chain
archive on the i.MX as it works on x86_32/x86_64 only.

Greets
--
Christian Helmuth