Testing the SD_card driver in Odroid-X2

Humberto López León humberto at ...210...
Wed Sep 2 17:42:41 CEST 2015

Hi Christian,

On 09/02/2015 01:25 AM, Christian Helmuth wrote:
> Hi Humberto,
>
> I'm wondering if the content of the SD card changed after running the demo. Could you please check, that mkdir() actually succeeded and a directory appeared on the file system?
After running the libc_ffat test, the directory is not displayed in the
file system. Definitely the mkdir() function was not successful, but I
wonder if it's a problem of SD card driver or if any incorrect settings
to indicate the execution of the test.

any ideas?
Thanks