Genode 15.08 NOVA Demo Blank Screen

Norman Feske norman.feske at ...1...
Wed Sep 2 10:53:56 CEST 2015

Hello,

I experiences similar problems using the exact same Qemu version as
yours. To work around it, I first instructed Qemu to use the SDL back
end by adding the following line to the Genode build configuration at
'<build-dir>/etc/build.conf':

  QEMU_OPT     += -display sdl

But that was not enough to fix the bugged user input. I also had to set
the environment variable SDL_VIDEO_X11_DGAMOUSE to 0.

  export SDL_VIDEO_X11_DGAMOUSE=0

This fixed the problem for me. But I still have not investigated what
strange kind of events Qemu is delivering by default now. The events
seem to confuse the PS/2 driver completely.