stdio.h header in Genode

Christian Helmuth christian.helmuth at ...1...
Sat Oct 31 16:14:21 CET 2015

Hello,

On Fri, Oct 30, 2015 at 06:55:35PM +0100, kas wrote:
> When I try to build an application which includes stdio.h of libc, many
> linking error happens. I think it is due to the collision between Genode's
> base environment and 'libc' because when I remove stdio.h header file, the
> linking error message disappears. Can you please tell me what is missing
> here? thanks in advance

I never had this issue and, to be honest, I doubt that including a
header should produce linker errors.

What version of Genode do you use? Could you send the code and
instructions to build? Could you at least provide the build log?

Greets
--
Christian Helmuth