Turmvilla scenario

Alexander Boettcher alexander.boettcher at ...1...
Mon Oct 19 13:56:46 CEST 2015

Hello,

On 19.10.2015 12:30, Vincent Digital wrote:
> Can anyone help. Thanks in advance.
>
> I've set up the Turmvilla scenario on a Lenovo X201 as much as I can based
> on the documentation stated by everyone else that contributed. On boot-up I
> could get the CLI_Monitor and upon entering "start linux" subsystem, I've a
> pop-up window that just hang. I could not kill it too from the CLI_Monitor.

the log output of the starting Vbox VM is available via the noux
subsystem. Please start the noux subsystem and monitor the file
/shared/log. It should give you some useful information about what went
wrong during VM startup.

Cheers,

Alex.