strance error when running Nova + Genode + Seoul (scenarion : seoul-auto.run)

Parfait Tokponnon mahoukpego.tokponnon at ...360...
Wed Oct 14 12:44:09 CEST 2015

Hello,

Thank you for your reply. I had some trouble with my system, that is why i
didn't reply you earlier...

Yes, I am running Ubuntu from within a VM (VirtualBox). Is there any
problem related to it? I didn't know we cannot test the platform from
within a VM...

And Yes, when I had invoked qemu directly with the provided command in the
log file it worked too.

So what could be the explanation?

Regards,

PS: sorry for the duplication, i have used the wrong mail account prevously!

alexander.boettcher at ...1...>:

> Hello,
>
> On 09.10.2015 21:06, Parfait Tokponnon wrote:
> > Hello,
> > Can anyone help out?
>
> may you please try to invoke the resulting iso file with qemu directly
> without using our run tool? Change "spawn qemu-system-x86_64 -cpu ..."
> (see log file) to "qemu-system-x86_64 -cpu ..." and call it from within
> the build directory. What is the (error) output of qemu ?
> Do you are running Ubuntu 12.04 from within a VM ?
>
> Regards,
>
> Alex.

Parfait T.