run/noux_bash error

Christian Helmuth christian.helmuth at ...1...
Fri Oct 9 12:34:01 CEST 2015

Strange,

are you sure, you applied my patch from yesterday successfully? If
yes, the scenario would suffer from a extreme flood of input events.
The "input overflow - resetting queue" message is printed only if 512
events where queued but not collected by the client.

Additionally, the message "No protocol specified" puzzles me and if I
remember correctly somebody had this issue in the past, but I can't
remember the cause or solution.

Christian Helmuth