Error in the example "qt5_openglwindow"

Humberto López León humberto at ...210...
Fri Nov 20 16:05:33 CET 2015

Hi Christian,

thank you very much for the patch. I verified that all the examples of
QtGui work correctly in Genode.

I am also interested in learning about the use of OpenGL in Qt from Genode.
I basically like to know how to make the port of some of the ejemlos who
are on qtbase/examples/opengl.

Thanks for the collaboration,

Humberto.