Best referance hardware at this point ?

Emery emery at ...371...
Tue Nov 10 11:05:40 CET 2015

On Tue, Nov 10, 2015 at 09:05:05AM +1100, Jookia wrote:

> > What's non-free there? Nix is LGPLv2 licensed, right?
>
> Nix is free, but from what I can tell the genode-nix code isn't licensed, so
> it's all rights reserved (or the github license if you want to be technical) -
> definitely not free.

I didn't notice that Nix was LGPL until just now. There is a lot of code for evaulating
the langauge that will have to stay that way for now, but everything I'm doing is GPLv2,
if I didn't mark something as such it because I forgot.

Sorry I don't have any example scenarios right now, I'm getting ready for nixcon this
weekend, and after that I can consolidate my high-level nix expressions.

greater