USB Debugging (was: Re: Best referance hardware at this point ?)

Christian Helmuth christian.helmuth at ...1...
Tue Nov 10 08:42:32 CET 2015

Hello Jamey,

On Mon, Nov 09, 2015 at 11:10:06AM -0800, Jamey Sharp wrote:
> Support for USB debug adapters would be great, and doesn't require
> fully configuring the USB host.

Do you have experience with USB debugging? Are you refering to those
EHCI debug port and appropriate dongle cables? Fellow developers are
not that confident it is worth investigating from their past
experiences, especially from the background of most debug ports not
actually wired to connectors. But if you have tips, I'd like to have a
look as we have two debug dongles in the labs.

Christian Helmuth