AHCI still not working

Christian Helmuth christian.helmuth at ...1...
Fri May 29 09:05:05 CEST 2015

Regarding the IRQ issue...

On Thu, May 28, 2015 at 04:08:53PM +0000, Nobody III wrote:
> I agree that IRQ 11 is probably the problem. It was when I was using the
> old AHCI driver.

Your log of lshw states Linux is using IRQ/GSI 19 for pci at ...332...:00:11.0
in line 151. Unfortunately, the device surprisingly lacks the MSI
capability and apparently the IRQ routing information in the ACPI
table is wrong resp. incorrectly interpreted by our acpi_drv. Maybe
you could try to hard-wire the IRQ setting for this device to 19 in
pci_drv and give it a shot.

Christian Helmuth