I2C / SPI drivers for the Raspberry Pi

Duss Pirmin pirmin at ...321...
Thu May 21 18:39:09 CEST 2015

Hello Norman

Quoting Norman Feske <norman.feske at ...1...>:

> Hi Pirmin,
>
> On 05/20/2015 06:41 PM, Duss Pirmin wrote:
>> To control this SPI, I2C and GPIO are needed.
>>
>> Are there already drivers for this interfaces? Otherwise I would be
>> willing to implement this drivers and resource multiplexers.
>
> there are no drivers for these devices on Genode yet. Of course, it
> would be very cool if you decide to change that. ;-)

I have started my preparations with downloading the data sheets of the
broadcom chip(s).

Are there some examples, where I can look how such a hardware
abstraction server should be structurized?

Is the UART of the RPI already usable with genode? The image in the
release notes of 13.11 look like there is some kind of serial
connection between the RPI and the notebook.

Cheers
Pirmin