Segfaults while calling Rpc_methods from client.h

Aditya Kousik adit267.kousik at ...9...
Mon May 11 23:32:57 CEST 2015

Hello Norman,

This documentation is quite exquisite, I'm just laying my eyes on it. Are
there any implementation examples to support the sequence diagrams? They'll
help map the theory to the implementation.

Cheers,
Aditya