Dynamic linker error?

Aditya Kousik adit267.kousik at ...9...
Sun May 10 23:46:54 CEST 2015

Thanks. I saw exactly this in one of the run scripts of libports/run which
adds the lib.so to the build_boot_image or boot_modules. My programs are
continuously requesting for resources and core just seems to run out of it,
and I'm running into segfaults on the way. But at, least I've got the ball
rolling.

Cheers,
Aditya