Dynamic linker error?

Aditya Kousik adit267.kousik at ...9...
Sun May 10 22:43:07 CEST 2015

Oops. Apologies, message got sent before I finished. The error is this

genode build completed
spawn ./core
Genode 15.02-295-g5d5e6d0
int main(): --- create local services ---
int main(): --- start init ---
int main(): transferred 17592186044415 MB to init
int main(): --- init created, waiting for exit condition ---
[init] Could not open ROM session for module "ld.lib.so"
[init] Dynamically linked file found, but no dynamic linker binary present
[init] Dynamically linked file found, but no dynamic linker binary present

All shared objects are present in bin/ and I've added them to both
boot_modules and build_boot_image.
What's the dynamic linker binary that needs to be present? (ld is part of
bin)

Thanks,
Aditya