libcrypto/openssl : Which to use

Aditya Kousik adit267.kousik at ...9...
Sat May 9 06:35:40 CEST 2015

Hello all,

I've been able to successfully build the ndn-cxx library. I've created a
branch at https://github.com/adikou/genode/tree/ndn-cxx-port. I've also
added a README in repos/libports/test/ndn-cxx-hacks explaining what needs
to be done to get the build working without errors. It involves a heavy
number of tweaks rather than valid translations. I decided to make do with
that, for now. I aim to build a couple of test cases to test the validity
of the port. I'll get back with what I find.
A personal thank you to Norman Feske, Christian Helmuth, and Josef Söntgen,
(Emery for the sqlite port) for helping me along the whole way.

Cheers,
Aditya.