Porting GNU libraries

Aditya Kousik adit267.kousik at ...9...
Tue May 5 18:13:19 CEST 2015

My goodness,  I'm glad it's daytime in Dresden. Thank you, Dr. Norman. I
assumed libc would have the std headers; Adding stdcxx helped. It's tough
to keep track of which features of linux are already included in the LIBS
I've added. stdcxx still throws undefined references for the math functions
(how do I include the -lm version of Genode?) For instance, a fundamental
linking in most of the applications is -lrt. Is this available? And also,
is there a track of ported libraries, so I don't bug the list with every
roadblock I hit.

Cheers
Aditya