i.MX53 TrustZone cross world interactions

Ofer Hasson hassonof at ...310...
Tue May 5 11:06:01 CEST 2015

Hey,

I'm using Freescale i,MX53 QSB.
I'm trying to transfer data between the secure world and the normal world,
at the moment, I manage to transfer data using the CPU registers (using
Linux kernel module I wrote), and I manage to receive them on the
hypervisor.
I would like to transfer larger structure, for example a memory buffer,
I'm allocating in the normal world kernel a buffer, I send the physical
address (using __pa) to the secure world.

My question is, how in the Genode hypervisor I can access this memory
address ?
Any idea will be helpful

Thanks
Ofer