Porting GNU libraries

Aditya Kousik adit267.kousik at ...9...
Tue May 5 05:15:16 CEST 2015

If I get the order of the .port and libports/lib/mk/<port-name>.mk right,
DIRS and DIRS_CONTENT are the generated/copied headers during the build;
and INC_DIR in the .mk file configures make to look at the current folder
for local includes.

I'm asking this because if the include files that appear in
contrib-<hash>/src/lib/include have multiple dependencies, the build will
still work, right? I'm guessing the headers in the DIRS are just for the
genode application to include and the build system takes the actual src
while compiling.

Thanks,
Aditya