i.MX6 support

Praveen B srinivasprv at ...9...
Fri Mar 27 13:24:52 CET 2015

Hi Martin,

We have tested the ported code on SABRE Lite board and it is working,
except that we need to change UART1 to UART2(0x021e8000).

Our default console for u-boot is UART2. We tried to see the output of
Genode runscript on UART1(by keeping actual values for UART) also but for
some reason we see a non-readable output on UART1. This serial port
hardware do not have any issues, since we are able to use both the serial
ports while running Linux, with same configuration on the same board. If
you know of any possible reasons for enabling this to work correctly,
please let us know.

Regarding RAM region, is it possible to set default values to 1 GB, as
Sabre Lite is having only 1 GB RAM.
Or
Is it possible to pass the size(along with the possible UART interface) as
an option through a variable in Makefile?
(By this we can keep generic variables and assign these generic values
depending on some variable set in make file.)

Apart from these typical configuration changes, we have verified that the
image generated from this branch is working successfully on Sabrelite
board.

Regards
Praveen Srinivas
IIT Madras