Genode on IMX6

chirag garg chiragdthinker at ...9...
Mon Mar 23 07:55:55 CET 2015

Hello Vincent,

I tried that too.. As, some blogs says that zImage is pure binary image. I
copied that zImage as linux in <Genode>/<Build_Dir>/bin/ folder.

I run the build-ed uImage in Genode. Following is the output i am getting
on  the screen

kernel initialized
Genode 14.11
int main(): --- create local services ---
int main(): --- start init ---
int main(): transferred 246 MB to init
int main(): --- init created, waiting for exit condition ---
[init] parent provides
[init]   service "ROM"
[init]   service "RAM"
[init]   service "IRQ"
[init]   service "IO_MEM"
[init]   service "CAP"
[init]   service "PD"
[init]   service "RM"
[init]   service "CPU"
[init]   service "LOG"
[init]   service "SIGNAL"
[init]   service "VM"
[init] child "tz_vmm"
[init]   RAM quota:  3932160
[init]   ELF binary: tz_vmm
[init]   priority:   0
[init -> tz_vmm] Start virtual machine ...

Uncompressing Linux...

Then it hangs on this message. what could be wrong there ?

Regards

Chirag Garg
IIT Madras , Rise Lab