Tutorials on porting 3rd party source/library

Aditya Kousik adit267.kousik at ...9...
Sat Mar 21 03:50:15 CET 2015

Hello all,

I've gotten back into Genode dev after nearly a year. I was going through
the porting guide, and I'm stuck. I initialized the prepare_port script for
dosbox and set a build directory for linux_x86. But running either make
app/dosbox and run/dosbox gives an Error 255 : No run script for dosbox.

Where am I going wrong? Secondly, about the LIBS variable: Does it link
libraries already ported for the Genode platform, or the libraries from the
Linux system?

Thanks and regards,
Aditya.