An in-depth look into the ARM virtualization extensions

Thu Mar 12 12:49:16 CET 2015

Hello everyone,

as already announced, Genode's recent release 15.02 introduces
virtualization support for ARM to our custom base-hw kernel. Due to the
brisk demand regarding our prior article about ARM TrustZone, we decided
to provide in-depth information about our virtualization work again. If
you are interested in this topic, you may consider the
following article, which was published right now:

  http://genode.org/documentation/articles/arm_virtualization

I hope it provides a helpful insight into ARM virtualization in general
and our related work in particular.

Best regards
Stefan

--