Progress of bringing Genode to seL4

Norman Feske norman.feske at ...1...
Tue Mar 10 13:11:14 CET 2015

Hello,

after a rather long pause, I recently picked up my work on using the
seL4 kernel as base platform for Genode:

  http://genode.org/documentation/articles/sel4_part_2

The second part of the article series goes into detail about the kernel
mechanisms that I deem as most relevant for Genode, namely IPC and the
management of virtual memory.

All the steps described in the article can be reproduced via my
corresponding topic branch, which I have just rebased on top of Genode's
master branch:

  https://github.com/nfeske/genode/commits/sel4