Documentation - request for feedback

Mohammad Hamad mhh.it1986 at ...9...
Mon Mar 9 13:54:30 CET 2015

Hi Norman,

It is great work,I just start reading and I can see clearly the big effort
that you had putted there.
I have some thing in my mind, I believe (at least in my case) that any one
asked question here in the mailing list because he could not find clear
answer for his problem in the previous documentation  , so I think to have
a look at the messages here and try to fill all the gaps that people asked
about it will be very nice thing.

Finally ,I would like to thank you and all the guys who work with you to
provide us  such a worth work.

Best,