Documentation - request for feedback

ross mcginnis ross_mcginnis at ...16...
Sun Mar 8 03:37:22 CET 2015

I've just started reading the documentation and have noticed some very, very minor issues (most are just stylistic and not real errors).  Would you be interested in me noting them for you?
example of a very minor improvement: p16. s3.1.3 l5 : "puts the function arguments to a place" => "transfers (or copies?) the function arguments to a place" | "puts the function arguments in a place" : the issue here is that "to" doesn't sound right with "puts", also "puts" is usually discouraged if you can use a more descriptive word such as "transfers".
ross mcginnis