Is X11 forwarding still implemented?

Jookia 166291 at ...9...
Thu Jun 18 17:17:32 CEST 2015

On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 06:38:34PM +0200, Martin Stein wrote:
> Hi Jookia,
>
> My working branches regarding this topic are [1] and [2]. If you have
> questions on that, don't hesitate to ask ;)
>
> Cheers,
> Martin
>
> [1]
> https://github.com/m-stein/genode/tree/1497_hw_usb_armory_USB_in_tz_vmm_linux
> [2] https://github.com/m-stein/linux/tree/usb_armory_genode_tz_vmm_usb

Hello Martin,

This is quite interesting, I do have a question:

Does this use the same interface as other virtual machines in Genode, or is it
specific to TrustZone? I'm guessing it'd be the first given there's also other
virtual machine monitors. I ask to estimate the difficulty of writing tools that
use virtual machines without being specific to the technology itself.

Thanks for sharing,
Jookia.