Genode Tails?

Nobody III hungryninja101 at ...9...
Tue Jun 16 23:28:01 CEST 2015

I've been thinking about this more, and I'm wondering how much I should
fragment the browser into different processes. I'm thinking about using one
main process, plus two processes per tab that are restarted each time the
user navigates to a new page--one for the rendering, and one for the HTTP
requests. Is this good, or is it going to be too slow? How much overhead is
there per process and per thread on Genode?