Genode Tails?

Nobody III hungryninja101 at ...9...
Mon Jun 15 06:05:45 CEST 2015

Genode eliminates attack surface by making the operating system itself hard
to target, and the web browser would follow Genode security principles to
protect itself from attacks. Arora may not do this yet, but I expect that
this will be fixed by writing a new web browser, modifying Arora, or
porting and modifying Chromium.