TrustZone Vmm Questions

Mon Jun 8 11:51:55 CEST 2015

Hi Ofer,

On 06/07/2015 12:40 PM, Ofer Hasson wrote:
> I managed to pass data, solved it using "ioremap_nocache",

I think you should start with allocating the memory in an uncached
fashion instead of remapping it uncached (having the same memory region
with different memory attributes in the MMU can cause serious problems),
have a look at the 'dma_alloc_coherent' function within Linux. Moreover,
you can read this for further background:
http://linuxkernelhacker.blogspot.de/2014/07/arm-dma-mapping-explained.html

> With regards to the restart, still no success.

There is no restart mechanism implemented until now. The right place to
do this is the platform driver. You could extend the platform session
interface by a restart function. Then you can e.g. implement an input
driver client, or GPIO button client that triggers this function when
the key or button is pressed. To actually reset the board you should
have a look at the watchdog timer in Freescale's reference manual.

Regards
Stefan