Security compartmentalisation

Thotheolh Tay twzgerald at ...9...
Sun Jul 26 11:08:08 CEST 2015

Hi,

Thanks for the detailed replies. From the inputs you guys gave, the
instances must be sandboxed via calling different instances.

I have successfully compiled a L4Linux/Fiasco.OC and got the ISO running on
bare metal. If I want to achieve the isolation of programs in different
multiple L4Linux instances, are there any options to execute from the bare
metal L4Linux/Fiasco.OC to spawn multiple instances at the same time and
switch between them ?

An example is to run a crypto server on one L4Linux instance that have
access to sensitive key materials while exposing e.g. port 11111 on
loopback network so that instance #2 will only be able to call instance #1
for crypto to protect from infection by malwares accessing memory spaces
and sensitive files with a particular instance ?

Thanks & Regards,
Thoth.