Security compartmentalisation

Nobody III hungryninja101 at ...9...
Sun Jul 26 08:02:59 CEST 2015

For security purposes, you should keep L4Linux from being able to access
sensitive data or otherwise cause problems. The sensitive stuff (e.g.
crypto) should be running on Genode instead of in L4Linux, or at least in a
separate L4Linux system. For security purposes, think of L4Linux as a fast
virtual machine.