sendmsg in libc_lwip

Mohammad Hamad mhh.it1986 at ...9...
Mon Jul 13 15:43:37 CEST 2015

hello,

I am looking in plugin implementation to have deep understand about it. my
objective is to implement the "sendmsg" function.

i was able to mange it but when i am compiling i got error message tell me
that  the " struct msghdr and iovec" were defined twice ! .

I add the  the definition of struct msghdr and struct iovec in /include
/lwip/lwip/sockets.h and they are already defined in /libc/sys/socket.h .

i am really confused since there are many data types defined in the both
headers (e.g sockadd)  and libc_lwip  was never complained !

best,