running VirtualBox on Genode

Daren Sin darensin01 at ...9...
Fri Jul 10 10:36:26 CEST 2015

Hi Alex and Christian,

Really really thankful for the advice; apologies for the spoonfeeding as
well. Making changes to virtualbox.run, I've managed to boot up TinyLinux
on QEMU, but while QEMU says "booting kernel", the terminal reflects:

[init -> virtualbox] attempted to write to non-existing port 0xa79+1 . (02)
[init -> virtualbox] attempted to write to non-existing port 0xa79+1 . (05)
[init -> virtualbox] attempted to write to non-existing port 0xa79+1 . (02)
[init -> virtualbox] attempted to write to non-existing port 0xa79+1 . (00)
[init -> virtualbox] VMM: invalid gueststate
[init -> virtualbox] VMM: invalid gueststate
[init -> virtualbox] VMM: invalid gueststate
[init -> virtualbox] VMM: invalid gueststate

Thank you!

Regards,
Daren