running VirtualBox on Genode

Christian Helmuth christian.helmuth at ...1...
Fri Jul 10 08:54:01 CEST 2015

Hello Daren,

how long did you wait for the scenario to boot in Qemu? IMHO your
provided log is truncated maybe you just have to be more patient to
see some progress. On the other hand, it does not make much sense to
run VirtualBox (a VMM) in Qemu (an emulator) and we do not test this
use case. So, please don't expect it to work flawlessly. I suggest you
find a Intel-VT-capable box, e.g. a Core i5, and boot from USB
storage.

Christian Helmuth