Trying to port DosBox on Genode

Christian Helmuth christian.helmuth at ...1...
Wed Jul 8 11:40:00 CEST 2015

Daren,

On Wed, Jul 08, 2015 at 09:04:15AM +0800, Daren Sin wrote:
> Pardon the really trivial question, but where (which directory) do I
> *./configure* as per the instruction above?

Again I suggest you have a look into the mentioned web page (just
before the snippet I cited in my previous mail

   We start by checking out the source code of DosBox from its
   subversion repository:

   $ svn export http://svn.code.sf.net/p/dosbox/code-0/dosbox/trunk@...340..... dosbox-svn-3837
   $ cd dosbox-svn-3837

BTW, these steps are far from Genode-specific and similar to the
majority of autoconf/automake based projects.

Christian Helmuth