running VirtualBox on Genode

Daren Sin darensin01 at ...9...
Wed Jul 8 04:51:51 CEST 2015

Hi,

I've found this page
http://genode.org/documentation/release-notes/14.02#VirtualBox_on_top_of_the_NOVA_microhypervisor
and managed to run the *make prepare* command, but got stuck at the next
one.

Where am I supposed to add the <config> part? And after this *config* portion,
am I supposed to run *make run/virtualbox* in the build directory? I tried
doing that, but got a *Error: libc is not prepared or outdated* error.

Thanks!

On Tue, Jul 7, 2015 at 5:06 PM, Christian Helmuth <
christian.helmuth at ...1...> wrote:

> Hello again,
>
> On Tue, Jul 07, 2015 at 11:05:03AM +0800, Daren Sin wrote:
> > I've seen the Genode website, and I noticed that it is possible to run
> > VirtualBox on Genode. I'm currently running Genode on a NOVA hypervisor.
> >
> > What should I do to get VirtualBox running on Genode?
>
> For a first impression, you give 'run/virtualbox' in the ports
> repository a spin. This run script uses a bootable CDROM image from
> the file 'bin/test.iso' as test case. I suggest you download a small
> Linux live CD, e.g., http://tinycorelinux.net/, and save it as
> 'bin/test.iso'.
>
> Regards
> --