Trying to port DosBox on Genode

Christian Helmuth christian.helmuth at ...1...
Tue Jul 7 11:01:16 CEST 2015

Hi Daren,

On Tue, Jul 07, 2015 at 04:27:01PM +0800, Daren Sin wrote:
> I'm trying to follow the instructions stated on the page
> http://genode.org/documentation/developer-resources/porting_dosbox but I
> seem to be getting some problems.
>
> I could export the svn directory of DosBox successfully, and a directory
> for DosBox was also created successfully. But once I *cd* into the
> directory, I could not seem to run the *make* instruction; all I got in the
> *build.log* file was *make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.
> Stop. *(though I notice that there's a *Makefile.am*)

Please have a thorough look the howto mentioned above Section "Check
requirements/dependencies", which states

   At this point, it is helpful to disable certain options that are
   not available or used on Genode just to keep the noise down:

   $ ./configure --disable-opengl
   $ make > build.log 2>&1

Greets
--