Attempting to run L4Linux/Fiasco.OC combination in VirtualBox

Alexander Boettcher alexander.boettcher at ...1...
Mon Jul 6 20:34:16 CEST 2015

Hello,

On 06.07.2015 15:37, Thotheolh Tay wrote:
> I attempted to run a 32 bit built L4Linux/Fiasco.OC built from 15.05 Genode
> Framework onto a VirtualBox instance with the following VirtualBox
> configuration attached in the mail.

please enable in the Settings of your Virtualbox configuration, Serial
Ports, Port 1 tab, Port number: COM1, Port Mode: Raw File and choose
some name for your log file.

With the information of the log/text file, after you executed the iso
image, you/we may get an idea what is ongoing.

Cheers,

Alex.