cannot run make/demo

w_schmidt at ...181... w_schmidt at ...181...
Fri Jul 3 08:28:29 CEST 2015

Hi,

may I add: the last time I needed the following programms below after a
blank ubuntu 12.04 installation (program name, website, install command).

Christian, as a wish: an all-in one- ubuntu development iso for genode? Like
the Fabscan Live DVD ( https://hci.rwth-aachen.de/fabscan_software )
- but for quick start into genode development? Or a vm?

Best regards,
Wolfgang

libSDL 1.2 http://www.libsdl.org/ sudo apt-get install libSDL-dev
tclsh http://www.tcl.tk/ sudo apt-get
install tk8.5 tcl8.5
expect http://www.nist.gov/el/msid/expect.cfm sudo apt-get install expect
byacc  http://byaccj.sourceforge.net/ sudo apt-get install byacc
qemu http://wiki.qemu.org/ sudo apt-get install qemu
genisoimage https://wiki.debian.org/genisoimage sudo apt-get install
genisoimage
build-essential https://packages.debian.org/de/wheezy/build-essential sudo
apt-get install build-essential
git http://git-scm.com/ sudo apt-get install git
svn http://subversion.apache.org/ sudo apt-get install subversion
flex http://flex.sourceforge.net/ sudo apt-get install flex
bison  http://www.gnu.org/software/bison/ sudo apt-get install bison
gperf http://www.gnu.org/software/gperf/ sudo apt-get install gperf

genode+toolchain
tar xPfj genode-toolchain-12.11-x86_64.tar.bz2
tar -xfc genode-14.05.tar.bz2
git :
git clone git://github.com/genodelabs/genode.git